Strategic Innovation and Perspective Shift Workshop
Do you want to radically improve your strategic thinking or test your strategy against a group of remarkable people?
General Douglas McArthur one said “if everyone is thinking alike then someone is not thinking”. One of the keys to real innovation in strategic thinking is to move your mind away from its normal tracks. In our Strategic Innovation and Perspective Workshop we will assemble a team of remarkable individuals with a variety of life and work experiences who will challenge your thinking and strategy.
1. Work with you to identify the future challenges that you face.
2. Assemble a team of talented and experienced individuals to participate in the workshop who will:
- Have a wide life and work experience
- Be senior and experienced people in their fields
- Be approved by you to ensure that you are comfortable with the individuals involved
- Sign individual confidentiality agreements
- Participate in the workshop in a facilitated process to challenge your thinking and your strategy
3. Provide a facilitated workshop that will utilise foresight processes and maximise the value of the strategic thinking of the individuals in the room to challenge your thinking and your strategy.
4. Run a fast cycle strategy creation process in a “venture capital pitch” environment that will give you some possible alternative strategies.
Total investment for the Strategic Innovation and Perspective Shift Workshop is $7,450 plus GST for the workshop alone or $14,750 plus GST for the premium service where we work with you before and after the session and provide you with scanning and trend reports.
If you are happy working with other organisations in a group process to gain new perspectives then we will be offering group based workshops over two days with ongoing support for $895 plus GST per person with a limit of 2 people per organisation. Contact us on the email address below if you wish to register your interest or sign up for our newsletter by going to our home page and we will notify you when the workshops are schdeules to commence.
Payment is required on agreement to run the workshop or participate in a group workshop.
Please contact us for an obligation free site visit to assess your requirements by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +61(0)3 9018 7917 (Melbourne) or +61 (0)2 8207 0157 (Sydney) or +61 (0)7 3114 9478 (Brisbane).