You have heard about this foresight or futurist stuff but wonder if you need it and where it would fit in your organisation?
We provide a short workshop to introduce you to the principles of foresight and practices that an organisation needs to adopt in today’s rapidly changing and complex environment.
This workshop is designed to give you a basic understanding of foresight and start your organisation thinking more strategically about the future. You will leave with tools you can start to use immediately.
The workshop can be lengthened or shortened to suit your needs, from 2 hours to a full day.
Areas covered include:
- What is foresight?
- How you can use foresight to create strategic competitive advantage and manage your risks
- How does foresight lead to real innovation
- The Five Common Errors in thinking about the future and how to get around them to beat your competitors
- Practical tools for anticipating change, understanding future implications and managing uncertainty
- Integrating foresight within organisations
Costs for our Foresight Primer Workshop services will vary depending on client requirements and nature and location of the event. Our rates start from $1500.
Read our Terms and Conditions here.
For bookings and enquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us +61 (0)3 9018 7917 (Melbourne) or +61 (0)2 8207 0157 (Sydney) or +61 (0)7 3114 9478 (Brisbane).