Author: Paul Higgins
Date Uploaded: 21-Feb-12
This Presentation is designed as an introduction to using future thinking for practical business strategy. It includes:
- Why your head is full of lizards and horses when it comes to thinking about the future and what to do about it.
- Why you need future thinking even more in a fast moving, disrupted networked world.
- Why people are not much better than monkeys when it comes to predicting the future.
- How thinking about shoes can help.
- How to marry future thinking to adaptive strategy to get the best results.
- Some changes, trends and disruption that might give you opportunities or help you identify threats (modified examples are used for each audience to ensure relevance).
- What are the three key things you should do to make a start.
As usual our presentations are designed to be an experience for those that attend and do not contain lots of detail (we hate bullet points on PowerPoint with a passion). If you are interested in an online meeting presentation with an overview to see if the presentation might work for your organisation then contact us and we will contact you to arrange a short version via Go To Meeting
If you hover your mouse above the bottom section of the presentation on the Right Hand Side after you have clicked on the play arrow it will give you the option for change to a full screen where you can clearly see all the detail.